Welcome to the updated ArbNet website, featuring a new look and feel with improved functionality. You’ll find it easier to locate ArbNet’s most sought-after information, now organized around “channels”: Accreditation, Morton Register, Resources and News.
- New navigation gives users immediate, easy access to more pages, with fewer clicks.
- A language translation service accommodates the site’s growing international audience.
- Level-specific accreditation resources ease the process for becoming accredited.
- An 800+ list of arboreta can be filtered by state, country, name or accreditation level.
- An enhanced Resources section links users to a variety of informative documents and websites.
Future enhancements include a forum that will allow tree professionals to collaborate in an online environment. For more information or assistance with ArbNet, the Morton Register of Arboreta, or the Arboretum Accreditation Program, please contact the ArbNet Coordinator at: